Monday, September 27, 2010

: decrease graph :

What happen?
anyone want to have this kind of graph in their life??
i don't think so...
and
NOT for me too..
but


but
and but
MY LIFE JOURNEY
heading to decrease sweet moment..
arrgh~~
this graph show what is happen to me now...
its SCARED me a lots...
i try to find WHY this happen to me...
am i become pessimist person nowadays..??
huh~~
i teach myself to be positive..
to be optimist
why so hard to be '+' ??

sometimes
i miss my work as a salesgirl at "FOTOSUN"
erm..'mya zara' version
kerja di kedai gambar
i learned a lot of things there..
i think it is what i love to do..
more to graphic work..
i can entertain customer confidently
people do respect my skills
uncle , auntie , alex - they believe in me
its really make me feel being appreciated..
bukan nak berbangga
but
you know, i can do something..
its really surprise me...
sometimes
couldn't believe that i ever doing things
that make me proud of myself

NOW..
i try to be someone that attract people to hear my words
but
not in doing work...
even finishing my work..
its HARD...
hard
HarD!!
'decreasing' my skills....

I HATE ALL THIS...
all human being had their own determination..
so am i...
BETH you can do it again...
YES!!

and
I HOPE...
THIS WILL BE MY LAST 'NEGATIVE SOUND' BLOG...
be positive beth...!!
you can do it...
i believe in my GOD..
HE will Help me...


I LOVE YOU LORD..
be with me

chikbeth


No comments: