Wednesday, March 18, 2009

: My priority :

List of thing that am i doing right now..
2009

i) Study
ii) Try searching Freelance job
iii) Working

NOW..!!

and My Priority is MY STUDY...
Learning new things in my life is the marvellous experience.
its like falling in love by 'attending class'..
haha
but
after continuing my study
i realize that
i'm an outdated person actually..
mmmm...mmm
even most of my classmates are also an employee
but
between my ex-classmates in politechnic
i know they have EXPLORE a lot of new 'software'
in upgrading themshelf
huh~~
jelous juga rasa
ya la...
if i lepak with my friends yg same field..
they all talking about..
this and that software/rendering..& so on
sepertinya
i still berada 'di hujung' jari kaki..
because i can't even interrupt them to talk same topic
just listen and smile and say 'Wow'
huh~~...hieeww~~
its likes embarrasing me
sedangkan my friends dah merangkak naik
what do you feel???
mmg feel down but for me
i try and have to crawl out from the cocoon
AM I RIGHT??
even i really scared to do it so..
ya
i'm thinking about MONEY..
BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND MY GOD..
I know
i should take long rest from doing my 'work'
i want to
i) refresh my mind
ii) outstretch myself
iii) settle outstanding life work..
iv) format & upgrading my 'brain'
the important thing is my 'PRIORITY'
focus my study..
especially studio subject..
its a tough subject brings 6 hours credit,
no final exam
3 week to present....!!
takkan budak bachelor nak present
'rubbish work' right...
nak ker??
its all from my heart..
chikbeth

No comments: